Christmas Bucket List 2018




I should have done this earlier in the season but better late than never!  Here's my Christmas Bucket List.

1.  Zoo Lights, Stone Zoo, Stoneham, MA  through 12/31

2.  The Christmas Revels, Sanders Theatre, Cambridge, MA 12/14-12/29

3.  A Little Women Christmas, Orchard House, Concord, MA  12/15-12/16

4.  Harvard Square Holiday Fairs,  Cambridge, MA  12/14- 16, 12/19-22

5.  Winterlights, Steven Coolidge Place, North Andover every Thursday -Sunday in December

6.  Candlelight Stroll, Strawbery Banke Museum, Portsmouth, NH  until 12/22 

7.  Solstice Dunes to Roof Stroll, Castle Hill at the Crane Estate, Ipswich, MA  12/21

8.  Winter Solstice Walk, Appleton Farms, Ipswich, MA 12.21

9. Winter Wonderland Afternoon Tea, Inn at Hastings Park, Lexington, MA 12/22

I know I can't do everything but hopefully I will enjoy some of these holiday events. What have you planned for the holidays?











Comments

Count Robot said…
i want to hang out with krampus
YarnyDragonfly said…
That is a great list! Thanks for reminding me about the Cambridge craft shows. I haven't been in many years, but I'd love to go again. Another thing I will add to my calendar so I don't forget!

Popular Posts